- The Last Whip 2 - Exclusive Collaboration with K-Trap
- Pre-order only
- Garments, CD & Cassette will be dispatched from 30/9/22
- Limited Edition T-shirt
- Screen printed logo
- Back and Front Print
- Fixed Hem
- Branded side tab
- Premium heavy-weight fabric
- Material: 100% Cotton / 190 GSM
- Colour: Black/White/Lava Smoke
- Limited Edition Balaclava
- One Size Fits All
- OG logo Reflective Branding
- Engineered using a soft scuba material lined with fleece for comfort and protection
- Mesh front panel to allow for essential breathability
- Outer Shell 90% Polyester, 10% elastane
- Hand wash only
- Pre-release CD + Cassette: The Last Whip 2 by K-Trap
Please note: Hoodrich garments purchased outside of the Last Whip collaboration will be dispatched within 48 hours.
Trailblazer of UK Drill, K-Trap has announced his forthcoming mixtape, 'The Last Whip Il', released via his label Thousand8 Records. The forthcoming mixtape is his proudest and most versatile to date. Said so by the Trap himself "If you're a true K-Trap supporter this is gonna be your best K-Trap year" and he is a man of his word. Filled with A-List collaborations soon to be revealed, the 19-track tape bridges the gap between 2017 Trap and present-day Trap, a young man who is still going through the growing pains of wanting a better life for himself and his family.
K-Trap rose to rap prominence due to his unorthodox flow, finesse and mystery which all remain at the heart of his artistry and sound. Emerging onto the scene in 2017 with 'David Blaine', Trap's consistent stream of releases resulted in co-signs from the likes of Stormzy, Giggs, and Fredo (to name a few) and earned him a permanent spot in the UK music scene's hall of fame. Since establishing his own label and independence, Trap has been unstoppable from his critically acclaimed, 'Trapo' project late last year, to his Top 20 mixtape this year, 'Joints 2' featuring long-term friend and collaborator, Blade Brown. Most recently, Trap has collaborated with streetwear brand, Hoodrich on a limited range of clothes, further cementing his position as an influential, cultural icon.
Delivery to the UK
Standard Delivery - £3.99 (Free over £60.00)
Royal Mail Next Day - £5.00
Next Day DPD - £7.99
Standard delivery is free on orders over £60.00
Fees charged for deliveries outside of the UK are charged depending on the overall weight and value of your order. You'll be able to see the specific fee during checkout.