UK Customers Returns Portal
International Customers Returns Portal
Making a return
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 28 days to return your items to Hoodrich from the day that you received them. All items must be returned in their original packaging with swing tags still attached. If we feel the items are not in a saleable condition, we are at liberty to reject the returned items.
If you are an International customer and you are having trouble retrieving your order details using the Returns Portal above, please contact Customer Service here for assistance.
Underwear is non-returnable for hygiene reasons and in accordance with updated COVID-19 policy.
If you would like to organise a return via our Returns Portal, click here and then follow the steps below:
1. Repack your items - Ensure that your items are in their original packaging, with swing tags attached and in a saleable condition.
2. Login to the HOODRICH returns portal. You will need your order number and email/last 4 digits of your phone number to start your return.
3. Select your preferred return option (Print returns label at home or in store options).
4. Once you have processed your return in the portal it is ready to be posted - Make sure you keep proof of postage for any order you return to us!
5. You will get an email once our warehouse have received your returned item.
If we have issued a refund, please allow 3-5 working days for the payment to appear on your statement.
Refunds will be issued back to the original payment method.